Immediate Opening for Lube Technician at Matthews Buick GMC
We are looking for an individual who works well in a team environment, has a strong work ethic and a positive attitude. Lube Technicians perform Oil Changes, Multi-Point Vehicle Inspections, as well as other Automotive Services, with a focus on our customers' needs and time expectations. This is an integral role within the Matthews Buick GMC Service Department and is critical to our success.
As a Lube Technician, you will work in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for servicing our customers' vehicles and ensuring quality workmanship in a timely manner.
Lube Technician duties include:
· Changing Engine Oil
· Ensuring proper tire pressure inflation
· Inspect and refill fluid levels, as needed
· Complete Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection
· Install new oil drain plugs and oil filters
· Clean and lubricate fittings, as needed
· Tire rotation and tire repair
· Operation of the automatic car wash
· Ensure that your work space is kept clean and well maintained
· Assist other Lube Technicians, Automotive Technicians, Service Advisors and Service Manager with other miscellaneous tasks, as needed
Lube Technician Qualifications
1-2 years of proven experience as a Lube Technician. We will provide you with comprehensive GM training to help you further become the best Lube Technician you can be. You must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, as well as be able to communicate effectively with our customers and other staff members.